About The NeuroMedical Center
THE REGION’S LARGEST TEAM OF EXPERTS FOR THE BRAIN, SPINE, AND NERVOUS SYSTEM
At The NeuroMedical Center, the region’s top physicians from all the neurological specialties come together to offer an unparalleled level of comprehensive care. Our patients have access to the latest treatments, technologies, and research– all under one roof.
Our expert physicians offer the full range of neurological services from diagnosis, to treatment, to rehabilitation. When you choose The NeuroMedical Center, you have access to:
- 30 award-winning neurological specialists who have undergone extensive training in their fields
- The only hospital in the region dedicated to spine surgery and spine-related pain management
- The area’s most advanced Neuro-Rehabilitation programs
- One of Louisiana’s only Centers for Comprehensive MS Care
- Baton Rouge’s first and only Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Program
- Baton Rouge’s only Neurologist/Neuro-Oncologist
- Nationally recognized & accredited Sleep Center, Neurodiagnostics Program, Imaging Center, & Laboratory
- State-of-the-art neuro-imaging & neurodiagnostic technologies
- Promising new treatment methods only available in clinical trials
- An exceptional team of specialty-trained nurses, physician assistants, physical & occupational therapists, and technologists
The NeuroMedical Center first launched in 1978 as part of a visionary effort by our founder, neurosurgeon Dr. Thomas B. Flynn (left), to bring experts in the neurosciences into closer collaboration and to provide South Louisiana with an unprecedented level of neurological care. Four decades later, our institution has flourished into one of the largest, free-standing, multi-disciplinary campuses for the neurosciences in the entire United States.
The goal of The NeuroMedical Center has and always will be to provide the highest quality, cost-effective healthcare services to every individual whom we are privileged to serve. Proudly physician-owned since 1978, medical decision-making comes directly from the people who are overseeing your care. The NeuroMedical Center is committed to providing you with a comfortable, patient-friendly environment, with a focus on service and hospitality.
MISSION, VISION, & VALUES
Excellence in the Neurosciences and are of the Spine.
To be a Nationally known Center of Excellence for Neurosciences and for Treatment of Neurological and Neurosurgical Disorders.
High Quality of Care | High Patient Satisfaction | Sound Moral and Ethical Decision Making | Efficiency Including a Reasonable Profit | Team Spirit or “Esprit de Corp”