If you develop back, neck, or other neurological problems that may require surgery, you need a surgeon who will give you the correct diagnosis and the best treatment possible. You want excellence. At The NeuroMedical enter that is exactly what you will find:
- WORLD-CLASS CARE 10 board certified neurosurgeons
- UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE Performing More Brain & Spine Procedures than any other group in Louisiana
- MORE POSITIVE OUTCOMES Offering the most minimally-invasive neurosurgical solutions
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY First team in region to offer Laser & Robot-Assisted Spine Surgery
World-Class Neurosurgical Care is available in Baton Rouge thanks to an Outstanding Group of Neurosurgeons who call The NeuroMedical Center Home
IT TAKES A NEUROSURGEON…
Neurosurgeons at The NeuroMedical Center are medical specialists who diagnose and treat disorders of the entire nervous system. While our neurosurgeons perform brain surgery, they also provide the highest level of expertise in spine disorder treatment. Our team is committed to treating your condition conservatively, only recommending spine surgery when absolutely necessary. Committed to a minimally-invasive approach, neurosurgeons at The NeuroMedical Center have developed techniques that allow for a quicker return to life after spine surgery.
Neurosurgeons at The NeuroMedical Center perform advanced brain and spine surgeries and working with other specialists to ensure the best results possible. Click a link below to learn more about each of our comprehensive neurosurgical programs:
Neurosurgeons at The NeuroMedical Center were some of the first surgeons in the country to offer laser spine surgery for the treatment of stenosis, herniated discs, and other degenerative spinal disorders.
A PERFECT 10
10 neurosurgeons comprise the largest neurosurgical group in Louisiana, and are some of the only physicians in the nation with the advanced training to offer patients the full range of surgical and non-surgical interventions for the spine and brain. Our board certified neurosurgeons also undergo extensive fellowship training in their respective specialized fields such as minimally invasive and complex spinal surgery, skull base surgery, and endovascular neurosurgery. Our neurosurgeons work in detailed collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of neurologists, PM&R and pain medicine specialists, neuropsychologists, and neuroradiologists to provide the best approach for each patient.
meet our NEUROSURGERY TEAM
More than a second opinion…
Conditions that require neurosurgery may need the expertise of more than one specialty. When you are a patient of The NeuroMedical Center, you have access to an entire team of neurological experts who work as one to provide you with the very best treatment plan possible. Complex neurosurgical cases are reviewed in bi-weekly neuroconferences, meaning multiple medical professionals evaluate your condition before surgery.
TRUST THE NEUROSURGICAL EXPERTS
Neurosurgeons at The NeuroMedical Center offer expert diagnosis and treatment for a variety of neurological symptoms, traumatic injury, and chronic conditions. Click the links to learn more about conditions our neurosurgeons commonly treat.
CHOOSE THE NEUROMEDICAL CENTER’S NEUROSURGERY TEAM
- Highest level of comprehensive & patient-centered neurosurgical care
- All neurosurgeons board certified and fellowship-trained
- First and only neurosurgeons on Gulf Coast to offer minimally-invasive laser & robotic-guided spinal surgery
- Close to home and easy to access- 7 neurosurgical clinics located throughout South Louisiana
- If you need appointments with more than one neurological expert for testing, we will coordinate your visits on the same day so you don’t have to make multiple trips
- If we believe your condition doesn’t require surgery, we’ll recommend another plan. We respect your time, and we try to prevent unnecessary visits