The NeuroMedical Center is one of the nation’s largest, multidisciplinary campuses for the neurosciences in the entire United States, and proudly physician-owned since 1978. It is home to The NeuroMedical Center Clinic, the award-winning Spine Hospital of Louisiana, and The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital. Our expert team of neurosurgeons, neurologists, physiatrists, interventional pain specialists, neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, and neuroradiologists provide patients with the highest-level of comprehensive neurological care available regionally. Whether you are in a training program, another organization, or in private practice, you may have the opportunity to become a valued member of a very unique team.
Current Physician Openings
The Department of Neurology at The NeuroMedical Center (NMC) is currently seeking three (3) board-certified or board-eligible clinic neurologists as well as neuro-hospitalists. We encourage all sub-specialists and general neurologists to apply.
- Live and work in Louisiana’s beautiful capital city, home of the LSU Fighting Tigers and the hub of all things Louisiana
- Easy drives to New Orleans, Lafayette, and popular vacation destinations along the Gulf Coast
- Outstanding quality of life, ideal for families
- Brand new neighborhoods, restaurants, and schools
- Beautiful neurological campus located within growing Baton Rouge Medical District in family-oriented and growing
For more information on Neurology Recruitment please contact: The NeuroMedical Center Clinic (225) 768-2104