Request an Appointment at The NeuroMedical Center
Are you a new or established patient using the Patient Portal for the first time? Follow the steps below.
Note: Individual patients must have their own email addresses, they cannot be shared for Portal Accounts.
1. Visit the Patient Portal login page by clicking “Get Started” below.
2. Click “Sign Up” under the login button.
3. Follow the process of providing and submitting your patient information.
Once finished, our team will review your information. Our scheduling department will reach out to you within 72 hours to complete your request for appointment.
Note: Pain Management and Neuropsychology physicians require a referral to schedule an appointment.
Referrals can be sent via fax at (833) 765-2680 or through the Patient Portal messenger as an attachment.
Follow the link below to sign up today.
Whether you are a new or established patient, The NeuroMedical Center Patient Portal makes it easy to access your care – whether on desktop or the athenaPatient mobile app. The portal makes it easy to do the following:
- Request an Appointment
- Pay Your Bill
- Send a Message
- Access Health Charts
- View Lab Results
Patients with an existing Patient Portal account can also access their care through the athenaPatient mobile app. When you are on the go, the app makes it even easier to request appointments, pay bills, send messages, or access records.
If you are a family member or caregiver, patient authorization must be verified before access is granted.
A patient can grant family member access from their portal by going to “My Profile” and selecting, “Family Access.”
When you schedule an appointment at The NeuroMedical Center, we set aside enough time to provide you with the highest quality of care. You may contact our Clinic at (225) 768-2050 any time to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Should it be after hours or a weekend, you may always leave a message.
Please be advised:
▪ Patients who do not arrive for their appointment or fail to cancel a scheduled appointment with at least 2 business days’ notice for Neurology, Diagnostic Testing, Radiology, or Psychology services will be charged a $50 fee.
▪ Patients who miss a psychological testing appointment will be charged a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees vary based on the length of testing scheduled.
▪ These cancellation fees are charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and are due at or before the patient’s next office visit.
Cancelling appointments in a timely manner allows the Clinic to efficiently schedule other patient appointments.
Schedule your first visit or keep your current appointment with your NeuroMedical Center provider from the safety and comfort of your own home. Our Telemedicine Video Visits provide the same expert oneon-one care you expect from The NeuroMedical Center.
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic offers neurosurgery and pain management appointments across South, Louisiana. Additionally, our Outpatient Therapy Clinic, offering both Physical and Occupational Therapy, is conveniently located 1 mile off I-12’s Millerville Exit.
Please inquire about scheduling an appointment at a location nearest you.