The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center is an award-winning surgical hospital with 5 operating rooms, 20 pain treatment suites, and 23 inpatient beds. Our physicians specialize in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine. We are the region’s experts in laser, minimally invasive and complex spine surgery as well as comprehensive pain management. Dedicated to remaining on the leading edge of technology, The Spine Hospital of Louisiana is proudly the first hospital to bring laser spine surgery to the Gulf Coast.
In addition to leading Louisiana in the number of spinal surgeries performed annually, The Spine Hospital of Louisiana offers our patients a nationally-accredited Sleep Center, an award-winning in-house Laboratory, and state-of-the-art imaging technology including the nation’s first ULTIMAX™-iFPD multipurpose X-ray system.
- Rated a 5-Star Hospital by the Federal Government
- 3,000 spine surgeries performed annually, more than any other hospital in Louisiana
- Over 5,000 pain procedure cases performed annually
- <1% Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI) rate for the nearly a decade, one of lowest in the country
- 4:1 patient-to-nurse ratio, one of lowest/best in country
- 2014/2016 Guardian of Excellence Award (Top 5% national ranking in Patient Satisfaction)- Press Ganey
- 2015/2016 Hospital of the Year (2015 & 2016)- Louisiana Nurses Foundation
- Laboratory recipient of COLA Laboratory Excellence Award every year since 2008