The NeuroMedical Center Welcomes Five New Physicians in 2010
Entered October 13, 2010
The NeuroMedical Center opened its doors in 1978 as a clinical practice with only 3 physicians. Today they are a Clinic, a Surgical Hospital and Rehabilitation Hospital with 28 physicians specializing in the neurosciences (anything having to do with the brain, spine or nervous system).
In 2010, The NeuroMedical Center added five new physicians to their team of specialists:
• Dr. Benjamin Glenn Kidder, Jr., a neurologist, who specializes in the treatment of movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease, essential tremors, dystonia, and spasticity.
• Dr. Dariusz W. Gawronski, a neurologist, with 17 years experience who has a special interest in stroke rehabilitation, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries.
• Dr. Frank J. Bender, III, a physical medicine and rehabilitation/pain medicine physician, who has 20 years experience in treating patients with pain and restoring maximum function lost through injury, illness or disabling conditions.
• Dr. Richard W. Foster, a neuroradiologist, with 30 years of experience. He specializes in myelograms and interpreting MRI’s, CT’s, and X-rays involving the brain spine, and nervous system.
• Dr. Gregory L. Fautheree, a neurosurgeon, who specializes in the most modern treatments of brain aneurysms and offers patients the newest techniques in minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Nancy Kelly, Clinic CEO, stated that The NeuroMedical Center has grown exponentially during her 25 years of service, and that she is, “thrilled to be able to offer the community so many outstanding physicians specializing in the brain, spine, and nervous system.”