The NeuroMedical Center Clinic of Baton Rouge
• 125,000 neurological patients seen annually
• 9,000 MRI scans performed every year
• Employs all 10 operating neurosurgeons in the Greater Baton Rouge area
• 9 board-certified staff neurologists is largest in the region
• Established Baton Rouge’s only Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) program in 2007
Patients of The NeuroMedical Center Clinic reap the benefits of the combined knowledge and close collaboration of South Louisiana’s most reputable neurosurgeons, neurologists, physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) and pain medicine physicians, neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists and neuroradiologists. Our board-certified/board-eligible physicians also undergo at least two additional years of fellowship training in specialized fields such as stroke, brain tumor, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and minimally invasive spinal surgery. The Clinic offers ancillary services including a state-of-the-art Imaging Center, Neurodiagnostic Lab, and Outpatient Therapy Clinic which offers both physical and occupational therapy.
No matter what brings you to The NeuroMedical Center Clinic, when you are our patients, you can rest assured that a network of neurological experts are dedicated to YOU—from diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation. We want to be your partners in health to help you reach your fullest recovery possible.