At The NeuroMedical Center, we are dedicated to helping our patients live longer, healthier lives. Through clinical research studies, our experts depend on human volunteers to find better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat neurological diseases and conditions. Our Clinical Research Department is currently screening for participants for the following studies:
- Must be 30-85 years old
- Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
- Are experiencing troublesome or problematic dyskinesias (involuntary muscle movements, swaying, moving too much)
- Are on a stable dose of oral medication for Parkinson's Disease
- Are able to complete an accurate home diary
- Must be 18-60 years old
- Diagnosed with relapsing/remitting MS
- Do not have any metal devices ( e.g. cardiac pacemaker) or possible metal fragments in body that would prevent you from having MRI scans
- Must be 18-65 years old
- Diagnosed with chronic migraine
- Patient must be naïve to both botulinum toxin of any serotype and topiramate for any reason
Taking part in a clinical research study is an important decision and one you may want to discuss with your family or primary doctor.
For more information on any clinical trial offered at The NeuroMedical Center, including how to enroll, please contact Jan Loyacano, RN at (225) 761-2569.