Louisiana’s Top Neurology Team
The NeuroMedical Center brings together the region’s top neurologists with expertise in some of the most groundbreaking neurologic therapies and technologies. Seven board certified, fellowship-trained neurologists provide expert assessment, diagnosis, and management for the full spectrum of adult neurologic disorders. Our neurologists work with your primary care provider to deliver exceptional neurological care tailored to your unique needs.
- MS EXPERTISE 1,400+ MS Patients Cared for Annually
- FIRST AND ONLY Baton Rouge’s Only Board Certified Neurologist/Neuro-Oncologist
- TRENDING CARE Nationally-Recognized Movement Disorder Program
- CLINICAL RESEARCH Leading the Way in Exciting New Treatments and Therapies
Life-changing treatments provided by The NeuroMedical Center’s Neurology Team have shared all over the world.
Using an interdisciplinary approach to treatment and rehabilitation for neurological conditions, our neurologists work hand-in-hand with the entire team of neuro specialists and physical medicine practitioners at The NeuroMedical Center to provide complete care for our patients. While all of our neurologists practice general neurology, Our expertise extends to several subspecialties including:
Neurologists at The NeuroMedical Center are engaged in a variety of clinical and basic research to better understand, prevent, and treat neurological disorders. The NeuroMedical Center also offers an in-house Clinical Research department, allowing patients access to new therapies currently only available in trial studies.
MEET OUR NEUROLOGISTS
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
Neurologists at The NeuroMedical Center offer comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, and care management for common to complex disorders of the central nervous system. Click the links to learn more about specific conditions we expertly treat.
CHOOSE THE NEUROMEDICAL CENTER’S NEUROLOGY TEAM
- Highest level of comprehensive & patient-centered neurological care.
- All neurologists board certified/board eligible and fellowship-trained.
- Treatments designed around each patient’s condition, disease progression, and unique needs.
- All neurodiagnostic/neuroimaging technology is available in-house, allowing for timely results and faster diagnoses.
- If you need appointments with more than one neurological expert for for testing, we will coordinate your visits on the same day so you don’t have to make multiple trips.
- Our in-house Clinical Research department offers our patients access to the latest treatments and therapies, only available in trial studies.